5 easy tricks to make your holidays merry & bright by Easy Entertaining, Inc.
Chef Kaitlyn Roberts & her team at Easy Entertaining share the following…
1. No Stress Table Settings: Save time and have less stress by using a simple and clean place setting at your Holiday dinners this season. Use festive colors place mats, your favorite china, and folded napkins to create an inviting table for your guests. Instead of traditional napkins holders right using cookie cutters and sugar cookies with guests names in lieu of name tags. Need help folding you’re napkins? Click here and get tips on how to fold fancy napkins.
2. Keep it Simple Centerpieces: No need to go over the top. We suggest utilizing a mason jar, a simple burlap bow, and some wintergreens and bright red winterberries. Centerpieces should be eye catching, but not draw attention away from the meal. Keep in mind your shorter guests when creating your centerpiece. At Easy Entertaining Inc. we recommend using wireless LED lights in a vase with Christmas balls surrounding for a nice warm glow. For great ideas on Centerpieces check out our Pinterest Boards
3. Get Guess Talking with Appetizers: Keep your guess mingling and singing with Holiday season with appetizers. Holiday parties are best catered with small bites. Keep it casual with stationary appetizer table that are easy to access, and passed appetizers at your next party. Perhaps some seasonal crostini or antipasti would do your party right. Click here and view some of the Easy Entertaining Inc. Appetizers
4. Create a Classy & Chic Food Display: Instead of using the traditional Christmas platters with Santa Claus, Reindeer, and elves we prefer to use white platters for our appetizers. Why? The neutral color makes the food and garnishes pop, making the food more appetizing to eat. At Easy Entertaining Inc. we set up stationary appetizer displays using tiered racks and wine boxes. Remember with a stationary display it’s all about the height. Go to our Facebook page and tell us what other creative things around your home you will use this Holiday season to display food.
5. Make the Holidays Easy: Let Easy Entertaining Inc. Cater your party, event, or Holiday dinner. Check out our Holiday menus that feature pick-up platters of some of our petit bites, to plated entrees for your more formal soirees this season. Take the stress off entirely and let Easy Entertaining Inc. take your next holiday party from ordinary to extraordinary. Give us 48 hours and we will give you an unforgettable event!